One of the oldest hotels in Rhodes, Nymph Boutique Hotel is a landmark building in a beautiful setting with Mount Profitis Ilias as its backdrop, in the pretty traditional village of Salakos.
Surrounded by lush countryside and breathtaking sea views, it is an architecturally stunning building of Italian influence with many original features, including wood panelling and attractive ceiling friezes.
On the first floor, there are four bedrooms offering twin, double and triple occupancy, each with an ensuite, TV and airconditioning. Also on the same level, there is a shared kitchenette, ideal for basic cooking and food preparation, a seating area and a balcony.
The ground floor cafe bar with rich wood panelling has an open fireplace and is ideal for winter breaks. During the summer months, the spacious garden and terrace is ideal for relaxing with ample comfortable shaded seating.
Nymph Hotel is only a short walk from Salakos village square, where there are tavernas, a cafe and shops.
Subscribe to receive Newsletters and Special Offers
- Adults: 2
- Amenities: Airconditioning, Baby Cot, Bathroom essentials, Bedroom comforts, Free parking, Garden, Hair dryer, Heating, Highchair, Iron, Open Fireplace, Outdoor Furniture, Sea Views, Terrace, Wi-Fi
- View: Mountains, sea, sunset, countryside
- Size: 25m²
- Bed Type: Double Bed, Triple Beds, Double with Single Bed
- Categories: Breakfast Included, Instant Booking, Salakos
- Low Season Longstay Rates: Contact For Rates
- Property Type: Hotel
- Bedrooms: 4
- Locations: Salakos
There are no reviews yet.